Saturday 19 July 2008

BBC GoodFood

BBC GoodFood magazine 

One of my favourite food magazines of all time is the BBC GoodFood magazine. I've got so many of it that I reluctantly had to rip out the recipes I want and throw away the magazine to give me more space for the next issues. I keep forgetting to blog here that they already have a website where you can see recipes not only from them but also from sister magazines like Olive. I have to emphasize that this is quite different from the BBC food website which has also been a source of recipes and good advice for years.

The GoodFood magazine's big colourful pictures is especially appealing to me including the big fonts and clear instructions in recipes. They've got blogs, forums, even competitions on the site. Mind you they did not pay me to write this but I always post tips on things I found in the hope that it might help others.


No comments: